How do we plan our objectives and activities in an environment that we may have limited access to?
- Accurately modeled depiction of environment using BLK360 cameras and polygonal meshes based on blueprints.
- Minimap with FOV and heading directions to orient client.
- 360 Video captured from various points in real environment, then placed in corresponding virtual environment.
- Interactive “tape measure” tool to measure distances.
- Free and locked teleport destinations, strafe and regular movements
- Placeable cameras to determine coverage.
- Built for Vive or Rift.
Unity, VRTK, Maya, ffmpeg
Further discussion off-line